Universities & Research Laser Services
Micron Laser Technology is experienced in all aspects of laser and material processing for the development and implementation of multi-wavelength, laser processes, laser surface modifications, laser machining and structuring, laser drilling & cutting, and selective laser ablation or skiving of most any material.
Our hands-on laser solutions to today’s advanced commercial and industrial applications are of great benefit to universities and government laboratories. As an outside laser resource, MLT has collaborated with several universities across North America.
Laser Services that Discover
These collaborations have led to patents being issued to the universities and students. In addition, the sponsoring company of university based projects have lead to competitive advantages for the sponsor.
- Palo Alto Research Center
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- California Institute of Technology
- Georgia Tech
- National Institute of Standards
- Scripps Research Institute
- Cornell University
- Pennsylvania State University
- Rice University
- Stanford University
- Texas A&M University
- University of Connecticut
- University of California, SD
- University of Maryland
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- University of Victoria
- Yale University